Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Radford? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Radford, Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Radford, VA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are 5 things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Radford.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.