Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Racine? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Wisconsin!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Racine, Wisconsin, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Racine, WI
With so many different products, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to consider when buying CBD in Racine.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.