Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Quincy? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Quincy, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Quincy and nearby cities such as acton, amesbury-town, and randolph
Massachusetts CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Quincy, MA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must consider when buying CBD in Quincy.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.