Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Queens Village? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Queens Village, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in New York: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Queens Village, NY
With such a vast number various products, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Queens Village or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.