Shopping for high-quality CBD in Queens? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Queens, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in New York: Is CBD Oil Legal in New York?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Queens, NY
With so many various companies to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one need to think about when buying CBD in Queens.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.