Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Puyallup? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Puyallup, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Puyallup and other cities including aberdeen, eastmont, and port-angeles
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Puyallup, WA
Because there are so many various companies, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Puyallup.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.