Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Punta Gorda Isles, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Punta Gorda Isles and other cities like altamonte-springs, princeton, and north-fort-myers
Florida CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in Punta Gorda Isles, FL
With so many different products, it can become quite challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are several things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Punta Gorda Isles.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.