Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Punta Gorda? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Punta Gorda, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Punta Gorda and neighboring cities including temple-terrace, northdale, and vero-beach
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Punta Gorda, FL
With so many various companies to select from, it can be quite difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Punta Gorda.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.