Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Pullman? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pullman, Washington, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Pullman and neighboring cities including walla-walla, graham, and des-moines
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Pullman, WA
With so many different brands to select from, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one should think about when buying CBD in Pullman or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.