Looking for top-quality CBD products in Provo? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Provo, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Provo, UT
With so many various options to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Provo or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.