Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Provo? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Provo, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Provo and other cities like roy, lehi, and eagle-mountain
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Provo, UT
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Provo.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.