Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Prospect Heights, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Prospect Heights and neighboring cities including calumet-city, kankakee, and bartlett
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Prospect Heights, IL
With such a vast number different options, it can be challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Prospect Heights or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.