Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Prior Lake, Minnesota, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Prior Lake and other cities including willmar, duluth, and mankato
Minnesota CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Minnesota?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Prior Lake, MN
Because there are so many different companies, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Prior Lake or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.