Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Prior Lake? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Prior Lake, Minnesota, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Minnesota CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Prior Lake, MN
Because there are such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you should consider when buying CBD in Prior Lake or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.