Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Princeton, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Princeton and nearby cities like plainsboro, west-milford, and bridgeton
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Princeton, NJ
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can be challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Princeton or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.