Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Princeton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Princeton, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Princeton and neighboring cities such as punta-gorda-isles, north-fort-myers, and new-smyrna-beach
Florida CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Princeton, FL
With such a vast amount various companies, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Princeton or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.