Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Prescott, Arizona, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Prescott and nearby cities like san-luis, lake-havasu-city, and tucson
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arizona?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Prescott, AZ
Because there are so many various companies, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Prescott.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.