Looking for premium CBD Oil in Prescott? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Arizona!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Prescott, Arizona, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Arizona?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Prescott, AZ
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Prescott.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.