Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Prairieville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Prairieville, Louisiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Prairieville and nearby cities including laplace, chalmette, and bossier-city
CBD Regulations in Louisiana: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Louisiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Prairieville, LA
With such a vast amount various options, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in Prairieville or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.