Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Prairie? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Prairie, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Prairie, OH
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often be challenging to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Prairie or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.