Shopping for premium CBD products in Potomac? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Potomac, Maryland, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Potomac, MD
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can be quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s several things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Potomac or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.