Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Potomac? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Potomac, Maryland, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Potomac and neighboring cities including landover, arnold, and annapolis
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Potomac, MD
Because there are such a vast amount different options, it can become difficult to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Potomac.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.