Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Post Falls? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Idaho!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Post Falls, Idaho, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Post Falls and nearby cities including caldwell, kuna, and boise-city
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Idaho?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Post Falls, ID
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are five important things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Post Falls.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.