Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Portsmouth? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Portsmouth and other cities such as barrington, west-warwick, and east-providence
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Portsmouth, RI
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Portsmouth.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.