Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Portsmouth? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Portsmouth, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Portsmouth, OH
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Portsmouth.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.