Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Portland? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Portland, Oregon, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Oregon?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Portland, OR
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Portland.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.