Looking for premium CBD Oil in Portland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Portland, Maine, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Portland and neighboring cities such as sanford, augusta, and westbrook
Is CBD Oil Legal in Maine?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Portland, ME
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Portland or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.