Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Portage, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Portage and nearby cities such as lyon, grosse-pointe-woods, and jenison
Michigan CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Portage, MI
With so many various companies, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s several things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Portage or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.