Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Port Washington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Port Washington, New York, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Port Washington and other cities like clay, kings-park, and rye
New York CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Port Washington, NY
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Port Washington or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.