Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Port Saint Lucie? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Port Saint Lucie, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Port Saint Lucie and nearby cities including richmond-west, the-crossings, and new-port-richey
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Port Saint Lucie, FL
With such a vast number different companies, it can be difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should evaluate when buying CBD in Port Saint Lucie.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.