Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Port Charlotte? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Port Charlotte, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Port Charlotte, FL
With so many different products, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Port Charlotte.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.