Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Port Charlotte? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Port Charlotte, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Port Charlotte and neighboring cities including upper-grand-lagoon, pompano-beach, and fort-lauderdale
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Port Charlotte, FL
With so many different options, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Port Charlotte or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.