Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Port Angeles? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Port Angeles, Washington, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Port Angeles and nearby cities like eastmont, hazel-dell, and frederickson
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Port Angeles, WA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Port Angeles or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.