Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Point Pleasant? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Point Pleasant, NJ
With such a vast amount different products, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Point Pleasant.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.