Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Plymouth? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Plymouth, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Plymouth and nearby cities including hazleton, hilltown, and new-castle
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD in Plymouth, PA
Because there are such a vast number various products to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Plymouth or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.