Shopping for high-quality CBD in Plymouth? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Plymouth, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Plymouth, PA
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Plymouth.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.