Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Plymouth? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Plymouth, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Plymouth and neighboring cities like leominster, falmouth, and amesbury
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Plymouth, MA
Because there are so many different options, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Plymouth or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.