Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Plum? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Plum, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Plum and other cities like johnstown, monroeville, and hermitage
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Plum, PA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Plum or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.