Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Plum? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Plum, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Plum, PA
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must think about when buying CBD in Plum or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.