Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pleasanton, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Pleasanton and nearby cities such as huntington-park, blythe, and walnut
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Pleasanton, CA
With so many different brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Pleasanton or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.