Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Pleasant Hill? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pleasant Hill, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Pleasant Hill and neighboring cities like ramona, dixon, and linda
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pleasant Hill, CA
With such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s a variety of things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Pleasant Hill.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.