Shopping for premium CBD products in Pleasant Grove? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pleasant Grove, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Utah?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Pleasant Grove, UT
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Pleasant Grove or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.