Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Plantation? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Plantation, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Plantation, FL
With so many various brands, it can often become quite challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here are 5 important things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Plantation or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.