Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Plantation? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Plantation, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Plantation and other cities including apollo-beach, carol-city, and university
Is CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Plantation, FL
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can become difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Plantation or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.