Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Plano, Texas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Plano and nearby cities including west-university-place, lewisville, and hurst
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Plano, TX
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can become quite challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Plano.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.