Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Plainville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Plainville, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Plainville and nearby cities including plainfield, willimantic, and westport
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Plainville, CT
With such a vast amount various products, it can become quite difficult to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s 5 things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Plainville.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.