Shopping for high-quality CBD in Plainfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Plainfield, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Plainfield and nearby cities including la-grange, arlington-heights, and dolton
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Plainfield, IL
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Plainfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.