Looking for high-quality CBD products in Plainfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Plainfield, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Plainfield and neighboring cities such as ridgefield, plainville, and willimantic
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Plainfield, CT
With so many various companies, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s five things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Plainfield.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.