Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Plain? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Plain, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Plain, OH
Because there are so many different options, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Plain.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.