Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Pittsfield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pittsfield, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Pittsfield and other cities including harrison, waverly, and royal-oak
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Pittsfield, MI
With so many various companies, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s five important things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Pittsfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.