Shopping for top-quality CBD in Pittsfield? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Pittsfield and neighboring cities like waltham, fall-river, and hingham
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pittsfield, MA
With so many different options to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Pittsfield or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.