Shopping for premium CBD in Pittsburgh? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Pittsburgh and nearby cities such as hermitage, buckingham, and hempfield
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Pittsburgh, PA
With so many various companies, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Pittsburgh or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.