Looking for premium-grade CBD in Pittsburgh? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pittsburgh, PA
With so many various companies, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Pittsburgh or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.