Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pinole, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Pinole and neighboring cities including brea, la-habra, and atwater
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pinole, CA
With such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Pinole or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.