Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Pinellas Park? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pinellas Park, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Pinellas Park and neighboring cities including greenacres, davie, and alafaya
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pinellas Park, FL
With such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Pinellas Park or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.