Shopping for premium CBD in Pinellas Park? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pinellas Park, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Pinellas Park, FL
Because there are such a vast number different products to choose from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Pinellas Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.