Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Pine Bluff and other cities like springdale, russellville, and north-little-rock
Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Pine Bluff, AR
With so many various companies, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five important things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Pine Bluff or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.