Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Pike? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pike, Indiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Pike and neighboring cities like pleasant, crawfordsville, and decatur
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Pike, IN
Because there are so many different companies, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Pike or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.