Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Pigeon? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Pigeon, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Pigeon, IN
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s several things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one need to consider when buying CBD in Pigeon.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.